Viral – Deep Cleaning – includes COVID – 19 at Sydney Sparkling Cleaning Services
Sydney Sparkling’s Viral – deep – covid cleaning services
To assist in maintaining the impact of viral diseases, including COVID – 19, Sydney Sparkling Cleaning Services provides viral – deep cleaning and sanitising services for commercial and residential applications.
We follow strict guidelines and procedures, as set out by the NSW Government, NSW Health, Australian Federal Government and the World Health Organisation – WHO
Call us immediately, if you have an outbreak of COVID – 19 and stay calm
Deep – Viral cleaning involves diving into every corner of the space to remove dust, dirt, any foreign matter, and virus-carrying particles. Unlike regular cleaning, viral – deep cleaning involves a thorough cleaning of all surfaces. So, it is time-consuming, but we must make sure we eliminate viral infections and germs.
Sydney Sparkling Cleaning Services is an industry leader in providing viral – deep cleaning solutions.
Sydney Sparkling Cleaning Services cares about your safety.
Keeping in mind customer safety first, we truly understand the expectations of our clients & customers. So, it is why we are committed to delivering the highest professional standards possible, especially when it comes to viral – deep cleaning.
We only follow strict guidelines and procedures as set down by relevant Government Departments and agencies.
Sydney Sparkling Cleaning Services offers a two-step preventive measure. It means that we do not only wash and wipe down the most-touched surfaces but will also disinfect them. This ensures surface protection for a maximum number of days. Therefore, we only use approved and registered disinfectants but will apply the anti-microbial surface protectants so that your surfaces are disinfected, viral and germ free.
What do we offer in viral deep cleaning services at Sydney Sparkling Cleaning Services?
With more than thirteen years of commercial and residential cleaning experience, Sydney Sparkling Cleaning Services offers a comprehensive plan for a viral – deep cleaning solution in which we offer:
- Cleaning and disinfecting of all doors, door frames, door handles, door catches, door hinges
- Cleaning and disinfecting of cupboards and cabinets – interior & exterior
- Removing, sealing and disposal of trash that could carry viral germs, including cleaning and disinfecting of bins, inside and out and disposing of appropriately
- Cleaning and disinfecting of sales counters, desks, tables, chairs, sofas, stairs, stairways, handrails, glass panels, partitions
- Cleaning and disinfecting of windows, window frames, window catches
- Cleaning and disinfecting of elevator buttons and interior floors, walls, ceilings and exterior
- Cleaning and disinfecting of all areas behind furnishings
- Cleaning and disinfecting of switchboards, phones and computers
- Cleaning and disinfecting of all floors, skirting’s, including emergency exits and fire escapes
- Cleaning and disinfecting of walls and ceilings
- Cleaning and disinfecting of remote controls, light switches, power points, data points, etc.
- Cleaning and disinfecting of all furnishings
- Cleaning and disinfecting of all other affected surfaces and areas, as required
We continue to maintain partnerships with various biotechnology companies and our commercial suppliers. So, we can provide eco-friendly cleaning solutions and cleaning products. These quality products may kill 99.9 percent of microbes, hence cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces.
Our dedicated team of viral – deep cleaning professionals is at the heart of our organisation, are equipped and ready to attend at short notice.
For more information about our viral – deep cleaning services and methods, contact us right now.
Please see some useful information below:
Whether you would like to discuss our services, your job requirements and/or arrange for an obligation free quotation, then please do not hesitate to contact one of our friendly team, who will be happy to assist.
For urgent matters, please contact our Managing Director, David Wang on 0420 997 494